What is the procedure in reserving a room?
- You can request a room reservation thru email or by phone.
- Upon confirmation of your room from us, you can proceed by making a bank deposit.
- Do not make a bank deposit without a confirmed room. Send a scanned copy of your deposit by email.
What is the Check-In and Check-out time?
- Check-in time is 2 pm and Check-out time is 12nn the next day.
Do you allow early check-in? Late Check-out?
- If guests are staying only for the whole day, we allow early check-in, but this is
subject to room availability, and the rate will be the equivalent of an overnight
- Otherwise, for a regular overnight stay, we strictly follow the check-in time
of 2 pm, especially during weekends and holidays.
- We also strictly follow checkout time of 12nn especially if the room has an incoming reservation. In case you extend your stay 1hr beyond 12nn, extended time charges apply.
Do you have a restaurant?
- Yes, we serve Filipino dishes and we are open from 6 am to 10 pm.
Is free breakfast included in the room rate?
- Yes. We give free breakfast exclusively for the room occupants.
Can we bring food inside our room?
- Yes. Hotel guests can bring food inside the rooms but no cooking allowed inside
- We can handle kitchen service for a fee if you prefer to buy fresh food
- Alongside with your rooms, we suggest you also rent tables in the
resort so you have a place to stay after you have checked out from your room.
- The tables and open cottages in the swimming pools are provided for your
outdoor picnic needs.
- For added convenience, we rent out barbecue grills and sell charcoal.
If we get a room do we have to pay for the resort entrance fee?
- No need to pay the resort entrance fee if two persons are renting a couple room
or 4 persons are renting a family room, or 12 persons are renting a dormitory
- Only extra persons over and above the stated room capacity will pay additional extra person charge.
- Big groups have to rent a table at the resort for your picnic needs and swimming convenience.
Can we stay at the resort after we have checked out from our room?
- Yes, if you rent a picnic table for another day.
- Big groups are advised to rent a picnic table or open cottage alongside with your room so you have a picnic area and a place to stay in the resort for swimming convenience.
- Should you wish to stay longer in the resort after you have checked out from your room, you need to pay your rented table for another day.
Do the rooms have an air-conditioning unit? Refrigerator? Cable TV?
- Yes, all our rooms are air-conditioned.
- Some rooms have refrigerators and CATV but you can arrange for one if it is not included in your room with an extra fee.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
- No, we don’t allow pets in the hotel and resort.
Does the resort entrance fee include a picnic table?
- No. The entrance fee (adult-Php 300.00/kids-200.00) include the use of the pools but the rent of picnic table is not included.
- Tables and open cottages can accommodate groups of various sizes from 6 to 20 people and rentals range from Php 1500.00-3,000.00.
Can we bring cooked food?
- Yes. You can also bring fresh food and rent charcoal grills.
- We can also accommodate kitchen service for your fresh meat and fish/seafood.
- If you use your rice cookers in the resort, we will charge electricity fee.
Are there corkage fees? Charges for cooking appliances and sound systems?
- Corkage rates: Beer P200/case; Hard drinks P50 to P200/bottle.
- Cooking appliances and sound systems are subject to electricity charges ranging from P1000.00 – P2000.00 depending on the type of appliance/sound system.
Are you strict with swimming attire?
- We are not strict with swimming attire. You can use any clean decent shorts (not briefs for men) and shirts.
Do you have pools for kids?
- Yes. We have 2 pools of various sizes for all ages.
Do you have group packages for seminars, weddings, and parties?
- Seminar packages inclusive of lodging, food and seminar venue apply to a minimum of 25 pax.
- We can accommodate up to 400 seminar participants and 350 wedding and party
Do you accept exclusive day tour reservation for companies?
- Yes. We are open for an exclusive day tour package for the whole resort to include lodging, swimming, and food.
Do you accept credit cards?
- No. Bank deposit and cash only.
Do you have internet (WIFI)?
- Yes, wireless free internet (wifi) is available in the lobby (ONLY).
Are you open every day?
- Yes, the hotels and resorts are open 24 hours each day throughout the year.
Do you have a convenient store?
- Yes, it is located near the entertainment area.
- Snacks and souvenir items are available in the convenience store.
Do you have Karaoke?
- Yes, we have karaoke in the resort entertainment area or you can also rent a mobile karaoke setup inside a function room.